Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

1. Here I am handing out stickers to all the children in our Halloween Parade at the library. Pictures were take by Norwich Bulletin photographer. They walked around the second floor of the library gathering stickers and candy

2. Check out some pics from Twilight on EW. I was super happy to see Jacob because from the previous photos I've seen, he looked really young. But look at him now.


3. Melissa de la Cruz gives a RANDOM interview, where she talks about her day and highlights her new book (which I hope to read this weekend)


4. I've decided that I'm never going to be a writer, unless I actually write regularly, SO I've signed up for NaNoWriMo and we'll see how that goes. That might cut down some on my reading time, so if there are not many reviews going up next month, please be patient.

5. It's 2:12 and I haven't eaten one piece of candy. Plenty of other not so healthy things but no candy. That won't last too much longer I'm guessing....

1 comment:

Keri Mikulski said...

Hoped you enjoyed Halloween! I think I ate three pieces of chocolate by ten on Friday. :) I signed up for NaNoWriMo too. Good luck! ;)