Thursday, October 30, 2008

Movie Roundup

I've been meaning to this for some time, so these movies are bit old now...
but still better late than never right?

This one was cute, funny, and had enough boy humor in it to keep my husband entertained. I really liked how these two actors appeared together - goofy.

I'm torn about this movie. It was funny, sweet, a little crazy, and had actors I <3. But there was a little too much boy humor for it to be awesome. Though it did have it's moments. I LOVED the part where Sarah talked about him being in sweatpants for the whole week. And he played Gandalf "You Shall NOT Pass." I laughed so hard I cried. I also didn't really get the vampire opera, i found it bizarre, but I think that was the point.



I confess I've never read the books, but I heard about them in You've Got Mail, so I was really happy to see a movie version (especially starring Emma Watson). It was different from what I expected, but it was still really good. Will there be any more in the series?

I was surprised how much I like this movie. I wasn't interested in watching it, but I showed it at my library. And it was great - except that within the first 2 minutes of the movie, I recognized the bad guy. Still, it was fun and I'm looking forward to the sequel(s).



No comments: