Monday, September 28, 2009

Dark of the Moon

Brittany's the only girl to face her transformation alone in centuries since she failed to attract her soul mate. Never mind that she has someone in mind, he's taken. The elders tried to play matchmaker, but that didn't work. She sets off alone preparing for a night of horrible pain...that never quite happens. She doesn't transform. She doesn't know what to do or who to tell. It rocks her world and will change her future. While she's still reeling from the shock, she's captured by the group wanting to prove to the world werewolves exist. They can tell by her blood she's human and Connor isn't. She'll do almost anything to keep Connor alive - but will he hate her for it?


I thought this was the end of the trilogy - that starts with Moonlight and Full Moon and should be read in order - but on the author's website, it says there will a be a fourth book in the series coming March 23, 2010. That's awesome news. They're romantic with a dash of danger and strong bonds of friendship and family. The covers are appealing too. Plus I really love the teen romances of Rachel Hawthorne. They always make me happy.

2 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

I really like these covers...I want to start this series.

Ellz said...

These sound good, I think I will wait until the fourth comes out to start these. I have no patience.