Friday, September 4, 2009

I Can't Keep My Own Secrets

I devoured this book last night. It reminded me a little of the Post Secret books - but more interesting because of the word limits.

Some of my favorites included:
Met Online, love before first sight - Chris S.
Hung Myself. Sister found me. Alive. - Anna-Lise M
Ripped open, sewn back up, healing. - Traci V
Defined by numbers: age, weight, SATs. - Jocelyn P.
A boy wizard saved my life. - Rebecca G
Waiting indefinitely for life to begin. - Jocelyn P.
My mom had my boyfriend deported. - Candra T
I don't rock, guitat hero lies. - Lacy F


I have no idea what I would write...maybe something like these
booknerd dreaming of authorship - rarely writes.
Crafty ideas - afraid to ruin by doing.
feel alone in a full room

5 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

I admit to being a Post Secret junkie (although I have to be in the right mood or they bring me down)...

I've heard a lot abot this book and need to write it, too.

Maybe I'd write: Hold On Tight/Life Moves Fast

TinaFerraro said...

Um, make that "have to read it." LOL!

BookHounds said...

I have read all of the other titles in this series, they are wonderful and addictive.

Mine: Never did date the lead singer.

Anonymous said...

Cool book! I may have to get it to use in my classroom!

Also wanted to let you know I gave you an award at my blog.

http://owlforya.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-won-award.html

Jessica said...

Can't wait to read this book...it looks really good! I'm totally addicted to PostSecret and think that this idea is really cool too.
Hmmm...my ideas =
Can I be paid to read?
mostly confused (happy enough that way)
never enough me time these days