Friday, September 25, 2009

Once a Witch

Tamsin's family all have Talent - it manifests at the age of eight. However, Tamsin never fully developed - she's the only one with no talent. She's spent her whole life on the outside wishing she fit in with her family. She's clumsy and awkward but has the perfect older sister who will one day take over the family business of finding lost items through their bookstore. One day, a man comes into the bookstore looking for Tamsin's sister. She's the only one there and allows him to believe she can help him. She's determined to find the clock he's looking for - an old family heirloom. Without understanding the consequences, she enlists an old friend to help her recover the item. Together they've unleashed a danger far greater than they ever imagines - a danger that could lead to their clan's ruin. Can they do damage control or is it too late?

As soon as I saw this cover, I knew I had to read it. It drew me in. Plus I'm a sucker for witch books. I really enjoyed the book and I'm hoping there's a sequel. Danger - Romance - Mystery -Family Drama = great tale.

No comments: