Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Halloween Masterpiece


I'm making a fantastic (hopefully) display for spooky books, thrillers, and all things paranormal here at the library.I'm going things a little bit differently this year as all my display spots are filled with TRW books (massive Sf/fantasy display) and Fall into A Good Book with leaves and yellow, red, and orange books.
So I'm creating a wall display - which is great because I wasn't sure what to do with the space. But I've printed out a million (more like 50) book covers from ghosts, thrillers, eerie mysteries, vampires, and strange happenings. I'm going to post them up along with a Grave Tales sign. With some tombs on either side.
But the best part about the display will be at the bottom of my desk where there will be painted grass and nestled in the grass will be awesome tomb stones with hilarious names - some of which I found here.

As you can see I have high hopes for this display.

Also check out my new poll: Your Fave Halloween Subjects

No comments: