Thursday, June 10, 2010

Contest:Win a Signed copy of The Iron King

Julie Kagawa and her amazing book has inspired
Twitter Wars: Team Puck vs. Team Ash
Have you chosen your side?


Book Summary:

In less than twenty-four hours Meghan Chase will be sixteen. Countless stories, songs and poems have been written about this wonderful age, when a girl finds true love and the stars shine for her and the handsome prince carries her off into the sunset.

But Meghan suspects that it won’t be that way for her.

After all, Meghan has a secret destiny—one she could never have imagined….

Something has always felt slightly off in Meghan’s life, ever since her father disappeared before her eyes when she was six. She has never quite fit in at school…or at home.

When a dark stranger begins watching her from afar, and her prankster best friend becomes strangely protective of her, Meghan senses that everything she’s known is about to change.

But she could never have guessed the truth—that she is the daughter of a mythical faery king and a pawn in a deadly war.

Now Meghan will learn just how far she’ll go to save someone she cares about, to stop a mysterious evil no faery creature dare face…and to find love with a young prince who might rather see her dead than let her touch his icy heart.



Check out the Official Book Trailer:


For more about this book, check out the official website where you'll find an E-Novella that takes place between the first book and the second.

The second book, comes out in August


The third book THE IRON QUEEN will be out February of next year

*********************Contest Rules*******************
Awesome Contest provided by Big Honcho Media
Contest is open from June 10th until June 24th at midnight
One Winner will receive a *SIGNED* copy of THE IRON KING and will be announced on June 25th

1. Shipping Guidelines: This book giveaway is open to participants with a United States mailing address only (international readers can enter if they have a friend in the States who can accept their prizes by mail).
2. Must be a follower of the blog to win
3. Leave a comment about anything bookish
4. include your email so I can contact you if you're the winner

13 comments:

jpetroroy said...

Hm...bookish. I've heard great things about this book. And I'm still so jealous of everyone who went to BEA.

jpetroroy at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the cover of this book! Can't wait to read it.

Contact me here: http://www.joannahaugen.com/contact/

Jenna said...

Everyone keeps raving about this one, so I guess I need to check it out.

Thanks for the contest!

jennapomme[at]yahoo[dot]com

tetewa said...

I've been hearing alot about this one, I'd like to be included! tWarner419@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Bookish - Gimme a "b" and an "o", another "o" and a "k". What's that spell???? Bookish enough ;)

foltzsfantasticbooks at gmail.com

Margay Leah Justice said...

Oo, another good book to add to my pile!
Margay

Margay1122(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

The first 3 chapters are also available on the official website. I started reading them and seems really good so far.

djd125 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Very excited for summer, I have a whole updated list of books to read!!

ms.marymonkey at hotmail dot com

idiosyncratic bookworm said...

Hmm... bookish. Well, I just LOVE your blog, because after I finished Percy Jackson & Harry Potter & Twilight, I was totally lost about what to read. And then I found your blog today, which helped me find a lot of new books that look really interesting and totally in my taste. Like the Iron King. It's got 100+ holds on it at the library, so I guess I am going to have to wait for a while.
Contact me at: idiosyncratic.yichen@gmail.com

Margay Leah Justice said...

Well, this is certainly a book everyone is talking about, so I'd love to discover why! It sounds very interesting.

Margay1122(at)aol(dot)com

Vierelements said...

A friend just read this and said it was good, definitely need to read it!

vierelements@comcast.net

Joy0418 said...

Well i have been reading books since i was little and i never thought to read any supernatural books until i was 12 when my friends forced me to read twilight..and now i can't get enough of supernatural books and i am now 15..i have read alot of series since then and im lookin for more to read.. =)

jbkd0418@yahoo.com

Jennifer Rummel said...

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!