Friday, December 31, 2010

10 Things: Resolutions


I usually make these every year. I sometimes follow them, but more often then not, I drop the ball sometime during the year. However, here are my hopes for the blogs, books, and author meetings for the new year.

1. Blog most days - this I've been working on and with scheduling posts, it's very easy.
2. Read 365 books this year (2010 count = 350, so this might be do-able)
3. Expand my thoughts on my reviews
4. Post more pop-culture posts, including movie reviews and other items.
5. Comment on more blogs
6. Attend BEA for the third time
7. Not be shy about introducing myself to authors/bloggers
8. Come up with a one line zinger for an introduction
9. Finish editing the two novels from past year's NaNoWriMo wins
10. Send them off and find an agent


What are your bookish plans for the new year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great resolutions.

I want to read 150 books (this year I made it to 117).

I also want to attend more conferences.