Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Review Bloody Valentine

Three short stories:

Oliver finds himself longing for Schuyler. He knows that she's gone possibly forever and yet...he's in so much pain. He can't get her out of his head. Then he meets Freya. She might have the power to break the bond between Oliver and Schuyler.

Allegra doesn't feel right after what happened in Florence. At the moment, Charles is her twin brother. In this world, a twin brother with a crush on you doesn't fit in. Allegra cares for Charles, but she feels no longer worthy of his love. Instead, out of guilt and anger she pushes him away. Matters don't improve when she starts spending time with Ben.

Schuyler and Jack have been waiting for their bonding - waiting for the time when they will truly belong to each other. Schuyler wants everything to be perfect. She searches for the right dress to make the occasion perfect. There's one thing missing from her big day: her friends. Jack goes to great lengths to reach out to her friends in hopes they will join the couple. But Schuyler's great wish could also be her downfall.

My Thoughts: I love this series and seeing more from my favorite characters made me happy. I enjoy the merging of the past and present which leads to understand more of the present. The three stories made this for a very quick, but satisfying read.

Cover Thoughts: Very bright and intriguing

Source: my library

Next Up: A adult novel with some Blue Bloods cross over characters: Very creepy eyes on the cover. Actually both covers look a bit similar to me. I wonder if Freya will be one of the witch characters... Looking forward to this read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the Blue Bloods. Thanks for the heads up!

brena

Jessica said...

I didn't realize this new book was linked to the "Blue Bloods" series! Thanks for the info. :)