Friday, January 7, 2011

Ten Things: Bookish Anticipations for 2011

Now that we've rung in the New Year - let's talk about the amazing bookish year 2011 promises to be. It's really hard to pick just ten, but I'm going to attempt it.

1. Game of Thrones on HBO- I'm seriously debating add this to my cable - just for this show. It's actually based on one of my ALL TIME favorite series
2. Eona - seriously LOVED Eon - have been waiting AGES for this book
3. Lola & the Boy Next Door - adored Anna and the French Kiss, can't wait for more by Perkins.
4. Liar Society - read the 1st chapter- HOOKED
5.Outside In - Love Maria V. Snyder, can't wait to see what's in store for Trella
6. What Happened to Goodbye - adore Sarah Dessen's books.
7. Trial by Fire - adored Raised by Wolves, one of my favorite werewolf reads. Plus the author is awesome!
8. Sweet Valley Confidential: 10 years later (I devoured these books in my teen years and I'm beyond curious.)
9. Medusa Girls - I LOVE Tera Lynn Childs and can't wait to read the start of this darker read with girls kicking butt.
10. Abandon - LOVE Meg Cabot

What books are you most looking forward to reading this year?

5 comments:

Test said...

I've already read the Liar Society and let me tell you, it's pure AWESOME. So I hope you enjoy it when you have the chance to read it as well. Also, I'm really looking forward to reading Medusa Girls and Abandon too!

Linda Joy Singleton said...

I'm looking forward to OUTSIDE IN, too, plus RED GLOVE by Holly Black. Next GRACELING book, too.

Since I'm going to ALA I'll probably find out about more books I'm wild for.

Anonymous said...

Uncommon Criminals. Fangirly squeals abound.

Jennifer Rummel said...

SO looking forward to Uncommon Criminals - LOVED H.S.

Jessica said...

Can't wait for the Medusa series!!