Monday, June 20, 2011

Review: Royal Treatment

*Second book in the Princess for Hire series - some spoilers*

Desi has a unique ability of magic, which lead her to a job at Facade.

After her jobs at the first level, Desi must become complete her BEST (Betterment of Elite Sub Training). She must become competent in classical music, courtly dances from the 18th and 19th century, history of French royalty, 18th century art and architecture, and public speaking. After she masters these skills before she can become a level 2 substitute.

Her first assignment after her promotion relieves a 13 year-old Princess of a social obligation. Millie has no desire to attend any function where Lord Gavin also in attendance. Things don't go according to plan and Desi's forced not only in talking with Gavin, but also dancing with him. Desi hopes the Princess won't be to unhappy with her.

As Desi performs more BEST, she learns more about Facade. She's not sure agrees with Facade's stand. Desi can't argue with the perks of the job. As the company's rumored to go through a massive transition, she can't help but wonder what direction the company will take and who will be left standing.

My Thoughts: I LOVE this series, which starts with Princess for Hire. I Love the magic. I love the Princesses and how Desi has to insert herself into their lives. I love Facade and learning more about this awesome company. (Do they have any openings?). I love Desi and how she changes her world (and often gets into trouble). I love the romance. I wish the ending hadn't just ended - because I want more!

Cover Thoughts: Cute! I really like it! It looks older and I'm a sucker for girls in pretty dresses

Source: My Library

No comments: