Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mysterious Saturday: July edition

Cozy Mystery books coming out this month (and some from last month) that I'm eagerly anticipating...

I still haven't finished the 2nd ice cream mystery, but they are fun reads.


I love this author - this is the 2nd in the Grace series and it deals with renactors.

I love this series - it's the 4th Vintage Magic series with a sexy relationship between the heroine and her on and off again boyfriend. I love the clothing descriptions


The 4th book in the Della Cooks mystery series - all excellent reads. I love the bits about the cooking show.

The start of a new series by the author of the cupcake mysteries - about libraries, how can I not want to read this one?
The second in the museum series (also author of apple orchard mysteries) - both are very good.

A new mystery series starting in the Gilded Age - an elegant time.

No comments: