Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Review: Circle of Fire

*conclusion of the Trilogy starting with Prophecy of the Sisters and Guardian of the Gate.*

Lia is starting to worry.

She can feel time running out and she has yet to find the 4th key or the lost page of the prophecy. She's also no closer to convince Alice to help her shut the gate for good.

The stone of protection from her aunt is fading. Her relationships with the other keys are breaking apart. She doesn't know who she can trust apart from Dimitri.

Can she manage everything in time or will she die trying?


My Thoughts: I LOVED this trilogy. I love the Gothic nature of it. Circle of Fire has a particularly creepy feel to it - danger lurking in every corner and no one is trustworthy. I love the time period. I love the differences between the sisters and the similarities. I love them trying to figure each other out and their perspectives on events. The perfect ending to an amazing story.

Cover Thoughts: I ADORE it!

Source: My Library

No comments: