Friday, September 2, 2011

Ten Things: Mural

This is what I've been working on for the last three weeks or so. It's a HUGE project for the Frommer's Travel contest. Here's hoping they like our entry. You can take a look at it here.

The mural is 122 feet long and I painted it about 5 feet at a time - so it was a VERY long process. I did have help with the background!

Here's the video of the mural. It's a bit shaky and you can see my cowboy boots several times.




Here are ten parts that are special to me:

The Red Barn: There was one going into Rutland that my sister and I LOVED looking at when we were really young. Not quite sure why we loved it so much, but we did.


Chris's Corn Maze: My husband loves Halloween - so this is for him.


My Grandparent's House: These are the colors of the house my Grandparents used to live in.


Quaint Covered Bridge: Typical Vermont style - and I'm a Vermont Girl


Pumpkin Field: Just a fun picture

My Cupcake Shop:

Staff Shops: Everyone on staff has their own shop.

Frommer's Farm Stand: Typical roadside farm stand

My Bookish Tribute: Every town needs a yarn shop!

The classic pizza joint: Every town needs at least two pizza joints



No comments: