Monday, October 10, 2011

Adult Review: Deadly Storm

Derrick Storm, PI is out chasing down a lead to his latest case. Instead of a simple - man's cheating on his wife chase, he finds himself in the midst of an FBI investigation. When asked to help with the investigation, Storm finds himself trying to right a wrong - even if his dad believes he's being played. After all, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

My Thoughts: I'm a HUGE Castle fan, so I was ecstatic when I heard about this book. I've always wanted to know more about Derrick Storm and now I'm hooked! The story was fun, exciting, and very entertaining. It read like a Castle episode - I couldn't put it down. The art was phenomenal. Here's hoping this only the beginning for Derrick Storm!

Cover Thoughts: Awesome!

Source: My Library - I begged the person in charge of this area to purchase this book!

No comments: