Friday, January 20, 2012

Review: The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love At First Sight

Hadley rushes all day - but through a series of circumstances misses her flight to London by four minutes. She has no idea how much those four minutes will change her life.

As she waits for a new flight, she meets a boy. He helps her out of a situation and the two start talking. He sits next to her on the plane.

The two talk through the flight. About Hadley's father's wedding, about school, about family, and about random things.

Hadley's not freaking out so much because Oliver keeps her calm. She opens up with him even though they've known each other such a short amount of time. She feels like she's known him forever.

She doesn't want to think about what will happen when the plane lands and they go their separate ways.

My Thoughts: I love the idea of this book taking place in 24 hours! I really loved this book - it pulled all kinds of emotional heartstrings. I laughed. I cried. I loved how they chatted about anything and everything on the plane. I loved the one liners and the jokes between them. I really loved how those four minutes changed their lives forever! A magnificent book!!

Cover Thoughts: Awesome! I love how blurry it is except for the couple.

Source: ARC from the publisher -Thanks Little Brown Young Readers

1 comment:

Amy said...

I cannot wait for this to come in at my library!!