Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Feminist Reads Challenge


The 2013 Feminist Reads Challenge


I love reading books with strong female characters. I was SO happy to learn about this via twitter. Sara from The Hiding Spot is hosting this challenge - go here for more details.

I'm  going for the HARD challenge level of 10+ books. Here's a few books on my reading list:

  1. Prodigy
  2. Flicker & Burn
  3. Also Known As
  4. Wrinkle in Time: Graphic Novel
  5. Venom
  6. Rogue's Princess
  7. Midnight Frost
  8. Spies and Prejudice
  9. Girl with the Iron Touch
  10. Fall of Night
  11. Maid of Secrets
  12. Dark Triumph

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey Jennifer!

Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

I've just put up a post for books read in January, updates, etc and am hosting a giveaway of THE MADMAN'S DAUGHTER. Be sure to check it out!

http://thehidingspot.blogspot.com/2013/01/feminist-reads-challenge-january.html …