Thursday, July 25, 2013

Teen Review Thursday


Here's what teens are reading and talking about this summer in Norwich. I love seeing what teens think about the books they're reading.


Delirium: 4 stars
This book was wonderful. I loved the internal conflict between following the rules of the government or falling in love and be named as an invalid like her mother. The plot is very fast paced. I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to get the sequel in my hands!

True Legend: 4 stars
True Legend was a really good book. It was filled with suspense and action. If you understand sports you will love this book. I also love all of Mike Lupica's books so I recommend those too.


Latte Rebellion: 3 stars
If the latte means more then just a caffeinated drink to you, this story may be relatable. "The Latte Rebellion" is mostly centered around raising awareness about people of mixed-race, but even if you're not, it's a good reflection on stereotypes and categorizing people. Overall however, I think many people can make a connection to the main character, Asha, in some way.

No comments: