Sunday, August 25, 2013

Adult Review: Rose Harbor In Bloom

 * Sequel to The Inn at Rose Harbor *

Jo Marie has an open house on Sunday, but before she can worry about that, she has a weekend full of guests at the inn and a rose garden she wants planted.

Annie's been planning her grandparent's 50th anniversary party; helping keep her mind off her own broken engagement. She wants everything to be perfect, but she never counted on her grandparents bickering all the time. What happened to the couple who looked at each other with love?

Mary shouldn't have made the trip - but she couldn't resist. She used to be so happy on the west coast and then on the east coast. Now everything's changed.

Was the ghost of Paul right - could Inn be healing everyone who stays there?

My Thoughts: I devoured this book - I love seeing old friends from Cedar Cove pop up and meeting new friends. I love the relationship between Jo Marie and Mark. I love Mark's gruff behavior but sweet nature underneath. My heart broke for Mary and George but I love the way the book ended for them. I liked Annie and her grandparents. They were sweet, but funny when they give each other a hard time.  I liked learning more about Oliver and his relationship to the family. I like the tiny tidbits we learned from the inn's previous guest. A huge fan of these books, I'm already anticipating  the next book in the series. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: my Library.

No comments: