Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mysterious Saturday Review: The Bride Wore Size 12

Heather Wells Series #5 *
Heather and Cooper are getting married - if Heather can survive the first few weeks of school starting. This year, Death Dorm is the coolest place to be because of a very important resident. 

When one of the R.A.'s is discovered dead in her room, the start of school becomes a nightmare for Heather and her team.  No one seems to know what happened - but the security cameras in place for the VIR tell a very different story.

Heather's trying to figure what really happened that night, especially since Jasmine was murdered. Plus she's trying to plan a wedding, deal with her long lost and unwelcome mother, and deal with parents wanting more for their kids during the first week of college. Will she be able to juggle it all?
My Thoughts: I love this series - it always makes me laugh. So I saved this book for a tough day, where I had a lot of waiting going on. And it helped. It made me smile and laugh. It made me share tidbits of the story with my husband. It brightened up my day and made a horrible day better. I devoured it, knowing that it would be just what I needed. And it was. 

I loved the reappearance of Heather's mom. I thought Cooper's sisters were horrible, but pretty funny. I really liked Cooper's friends. I really liked the parents trying to cope with leaving their sons or daughters off at college. Their interaction with their kids was really entertaining.  I love Heather. She tries so hard to be nice to everyone that she ends up telling all sorts of lies, sparing their feelings. She's very good hearted.  I love that she has Cooper to make her laugh after a rough day. I loved the ending of the book.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: Bought
If you missed my post on meeting Meg Cabot - check it out.

No comments: