Monday, October 14, 2013

Review: It's Not Summer Without You


 * Book 2 in the Summer series * 

Summer will never be the same again. When Susannah relapsed and died, everything fell apart.

Now Belly's at home - missing every summer that's come before - missing the beach house, Susannah, and the boys.

She and Conrad haven't been together for months, but she can't stop thinking of him. When Jeremiah calls with the news that Conrad's gone missing, Belly wants to help find him. Maybe seeing him again will finally bring her closure.

My Thoughts: I loved this book; I tore through it not wanting to put it down. It made me have all the feels - sadness, heartache, heartbreak, and a smile through the tears. I liked the timeline and how it unfolded. I liked uncovering the details of what happened between Belly and Conrad.  I liked seeing the summer house again, even under these circumstances.  I wanted the final book in the trilogy immediately after reading this one!

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library

No comments: