Saturday, November 30, 2013

Mysterious Saturday Review: Takedown Twenty

* Book 20 in the Stephanie Plum series * 

Stephanie thinks she might need a new job - and this time she's serious. She's supposed to be hunting down a mob guy, but the problem is he's related to half of Trenton (including Morelli) and no one is giving up an information.

Stephanie's getting shot at, given the evil eye, and she's having to play bingo to catch a guy murdering old ladies and leaving them in dumpsters. She's broke, unhappy, and getting into skirmishes all over town - but that's another day in her life. 
My Thoughts: I'm addicted to his series for the humor, the action, the danger, and the romance. Janet Evanovich has perfected this blend. I loved the addition of Kevin, the giraffe. As always, Lulu kills me, Grandma Mazer's entertaining, and Ranger's intriguing. It's entertaining as always and the perfect fun read.

Cover Thoughts: Funky
Source: My Library

No comments: