Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's On My Holds List (71)



My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.

Reading Resolutions - might has well start off the year right

Soap Craft: 31 Recipes for Creating Amazing Handmade Soaps
Soap Crafting: Nonfiction, which I need to read more of and this one looks great.

Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1)
Foreplay: I've read a couple YA books that would fall into the New Adult category, but nothing strictly NA and Sophie Jordan's book seems like a great way to start.

Peach Pies and Alibis (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery #2)
Peach Pies and Alibis: I'm participating in a cozy mystery challenge! I really enjoyed the first book in this series.

No comments: