Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What's On My Holds List (77)



My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.

Adult Books:

The Beekeeper's Ball (Bella Vista Chronicles, #2)

Beekeeper's Ball: Loved The Apple Orchard and looking forward to reading more about this family who just discovered each other.

Sugar and Iced (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #6)

Sugar and Iced: a perfectly wonderful cozy series about BFFs and their cupcake bakery (and murder).

The Trouble With Honor (The Cabot Sisters, #1)

Trouble with Honor: Sounds amazingly good and I love the cover. First book in a new Regency Romance series


What are you waiting to read? 

No comments: