Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Re-Reading Favorite Reads from Teen Years

This week's topic is books favorite books I would like to reread now that I read and loved during my teen years/childhood. I don't remember that many books from this era in my life. I read a lot of books, but clearly not that many that I want to go back and read again.


Winter Dreams Christmas Love: I recently bought this book for both myself and my sister so we could re-read any old time we wanted as we both loved it. 
Winter Dreams, Christmas Love

Just as Long as We're Together: I read this book until it fell apart and then I kept reading it a few more times.
Just as Long as We're Together

Emily of New Moon: I loved this trilogy and read it at least once a year.
Emily of New Moon (Emily of New Moon, #1)

Berlin Game: and Janus Imperative: I started read lots of spy novels in high school
Berlin GameThe Janus Imperative

Sunfire Romances; I read these mostly in 6th grade and would like to go back and read one now.
Darcy (Sunfire, #32)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't read any of the books on your list this week, but I do like the look of Just as Long as We're Together. Looks like a fun read :)

michellesminions said...

Wow, I actually haven't read or even heard of any of these! Interesting choices!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My TTT

Jen said...

I haven't read most of these, either, but I am familiar with some of the titles. I should look into some of them. This prompt is making me feel so nostalgic. :)

Jen @ EbonyInkReviews

Captivated Reader said...

I haven't read any of the books on your list.

Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-10-books-from-my-childhood-or-teen.html

Happy reading!!

La Coccinelle said...

I really enjoyed the Emily books... although, I think I read them when I was in university, so I didn't really think I could count them as books from my childhood. I kind of liked Emily more than Anne (although maybe that was just because Emily was a little girl who wanted to be a writer... so I could relate)!

Unknown said...

I haven't read any of those books, but I have read some Judy Blume. New follower!

Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

OMG. I LOVED the Sunfire Romances!!! I'm pretty sure I read them all :)