Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Anticipated Reads

This week's topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015 - the first half you can see here.  Because I can't decide, I'm splitting mine into three lists: Tween, YA, and Adult. This doesn't include an ARCs that I've already recieved to read early. 





Tweens:
The Shrunken Head (The Curiosity House, #1)The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1)The MarvelsThe Afterlife AcademyEnds of the Earth (School for S.P.I.E.S., #3)
Moving TargetEighth Grade Is Making Me Sick: Ginny Davis's Year In StuffThe Galaxy Pirates: Hunt for the PyxisThe Doublecross: And Other Skills I Learned as a SuperspyOperation Pucker Up
YA:
Six of Crows (The Dregs, #1)Dark Tide (Waterfire Saga, #3)Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori, #1)Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)Maid of Wonder (Maids of Honor #3)

The Boy Most Likely ToAll We Have Is NowThe Road to You (Wildflower, #2)Silver in the Blood (Silver in the Blood, #1)I Am the Traitor (The Unknown Assassin, #3)



Adult:
A Likely Story (Library Lover's Mystery, #6)Crowned and Moldering (A Fixer-Upper Mystery, #3)A Gala EventDriving Heat (Nikki Heat, #7)The Veil (Devil's Isle, #1)
Fudging the BooksGrace Cries Uncle (A Manor House Mystery, #6)Fatal Reservations (Key West Food Critic Mystery, #6)Death of an English Muffin (A Merry Muffin Mystery)Some Kind of Wonderful (Puffin Island, #2)
Willow Brook Road (Chesapeake Shores, #13)The Rogue Not Taken (Scandal and Scoundrel, #1)The Rogue You Know (Covent Garden Cubs, #2)A Wedding on Primrose Street (Life in Icicle Falls, #7)The Other Daughter






9 comments:

Jill Hoke said...

Thanks for the tween list. I'm always looking for books for my picky 13 year old.

Unknown said...

Queen of Shadows was on my list too! I'm so excited for it! I'm hoping the months go by quickly!

Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

So many books to look forward to! Can't wait for Six of Crows + Queen of Shadows to release, those are bound to be incredible!

Great choices :)

Kelly said...

Silver in the Blood and Six of Crows made my list too. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the world of the Grisha.

My TTT.

Jessica said...

The Marvels, operation Pucker-Up, and Lock & Mori all made my TTT, too! And a lot of the other books you listed I'm looking forward to! :)

And I know my mom is looking forward to a lot of the books you listed, esp. the new Jenn McKinlay and Victoria Hamilton books! :)

Unknown said...

I need to take a closer look at this adult romance list. I'm always looking for new authors in that genre!
I'm looking forward to The Boy Most Likely To, Six of Crows, and All We Have is Now, too. :) Great list!

naebadanac said...

Check out The Dragonfly Guardian by Angela Antaloczy! It is the first book so I am going crazy waiting for #2! Hope to see it in 2015.... Highly recommended!

Anonymous said...

You have a few that I have not seen before, so that's cool. I will have to check them out. Ah...Another cozy fan. I love them myself and have hoards of series going on at the same time.

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to The Sword of Summer, Six of Crows, Queen of Shadows, and I'm reading The Veil right now, it's really good! I hope you enjoy all of these!

Denise @ Dandelionn Wine