Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Read Authors

This week's topic is most read authors. Thanks for Goodreads for making this post easy. In the past two years, I've seen a huge shift in my reading. In the past, I read more YA books (estimated 70%). Now I feel like I read 50/50 split between YA and Adult. I have some thoughts on why that is - which will make another blog most. So I split this up into authors: Adult and YA/Tween/Kid

Also this doesn't take into account my reading prior to the last 5 years. In my tween/teen years, I read A LOT of RL Stine, Christopher Pike, Evelyn Anthony, Mary Higgins Clark, Ann M. Martin, Phyllis Whitney, and more

All Ages
Meg Cabot - 61 books
James Patterson - 26

Adult: 
Debbie Macomber -40
Sherryl Woods - 35
Janet Evanovich - 29
Susan Mallery - 25
Julia Quinn - 24
Jill Shalvis - 19
Joanne Fluke - 19
Jenn McKinlay - 15

YA/Tween/Kid
Jessica Burkhart - 22
Gordon Korman - 20
Jennifer L. Holm - 17
Rachel Caine - 15
Jane O'Connor - 15
Sarah Mlynowski - 14
Rachel Hawthorne - 14
Lisa Schroeder - 14
Jen Calonita - 14
Joan Holub - 14

Who have you read the most books from?

4 comments:

Lola said...

Impressive! :)

MeezCarrie said...

Ah! I forgot Susan Mallery!! Love her books! Have you read Thrill Me yet? My TTT

Bogdana said...

Great lists! I have quite a few of these on my TBR list :)

Dawnie said...

I love how you separated your lists!
I have never read anything by Cabot and i have read only one adult Patterson book.
And I am only finished 4 of the Plum books by Evanovich. I will get there. Someday. Which series did you read by her?
And most of those other people on your lists i do not know much about so i will look them up and see which ones i will add to my TBR pile. Thank you for that :)
Fantastic list :)