Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Books I'm Dying to Read: December Edition


With cooler weather, I'm looking forward to reading these books on the longer nights inside, maybe in front of the fire with some adult hot chocolate and a snuggling dog.
Women Who Changed the World: 50 Amazing Americans: 50 Amazing AmericansThe White House: A Pop-Up of Our Nation's Home: A Pop-Up of Our Nation's Home
Women Who Changed the World: Of course I want to read this based on the title alone
The White House: It's a pop-up book!

On Thin Icing (A Bakeshop Mystery, #3)The Iced Princess (A Snow Globe Shop Mystery, #2)Dead to the Last Drop
On Thin Icing: The 3rd book in this bakeshop mystery series - it makes my mouth water every time I read one of these!
The Iced Princess: I haven't read book 1 yet, but it looks super good so I just put it on hold at the library.
Dead to the Last Drop: Love this series

The Trouble with DestinySee How They Run (Embassy Row, #2)
Trouble with Destiny: Bands, chocolates, and potential romance
See How They Run: Ally Carter (enough said). The first book was fantastic.

Golden GirlVIP: I'm With the Band
Golden Girl: Dreams, snowboarding, and staging a comeback.
VIP:  Touring with her favorite band - what could go wrong?

Anything for You (Blue Heron, #5)My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge, #2)
Anything for You: The last book in the Blue Heron series
My Kind of Wonderful: The 2nd book in the Cedar Ridge series

Coming Apart at the Seams (Riley O'Brien & Co., #2)The Rogue Not Taken (Scandal and Scoundrel, #1)
Coming Apart at the Seams: This look like a great series - again I haven't read the first book yet.
Rogue Not Taken: The first book in a new series 

What are you waiting for?

No comments: