Thursday, February 4, 2016

Adult Review: Rogue Not Taken

 * Book 1 in the Scandal and Scoundrel series *
Lady Sophie Talbot is different than she sisters; she isn't fond of the tabloid gossip detailing their every move. In fact, up until now, she's stayed out of the limelight. But when her sister's husband does something unforgivable, she must act.

Now she's embarrassed and wants to escape the party. She ends up fleeing the scene on the back of a carriage. Only the carriage isn't going where she expected. Now she's in a worse mess with no way out.

What will happen when she's discovered?
My Thoughts: I'm a huge fan of Sarah MacLean's and this book made me so so happy to read. It was hilarious. I loved the banter between Sophie and King. They got into serious scrapes, but they always managed a way out of the them. I loved the idea of owning a bookstore away from town. Oh, and that library scene reminded me of Beauty and the Beast. Of course I loved it. You can't help but love a bookish heroine. Strawberry tarts. Hedge Mazes. I really liked Sophie's sisters and can't wait to see what happens next with the Talbot family. 

Cover Thoughts: Charming - I like the blue
Source: My Library
Final Thought: You never want to miss a Sarah MacLean book, they're too good!

No comments: