Friday, February 19, 2016

BBAW: Fresh on the Blog

Day OneIntroduce yourself (17)

I'll admit, I'm not the best at changing things up. But I try to keep in mind that I'm blogging because I love it. It's a creative outlet for me and a way to talk about books.

This will be my eighth year blogging, so of course I've changed things up over the years. I'd like to think my posts are better.

Over the past two years, I've started talking about more librarian topics: displays, book lists, and program ideas. I've started using Canva for graphics for those posts so they're easy to recognize. I really enjoy the graphic design.

This year, I'm starting to talk more about my life outside of blogging - more of a getting to know me post.

I'm not sure where the changes over the next few years will take me, but I hope you're along for the journey.


No comments: