Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Books I've Read and Loved Because a Blogger Recommended Them

Day OneIntroduce yourself (16)

GReads!

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)
1. Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis - Ginger @ greadsbooks.com - Since then I've read them all and have started reading anything she writes - adult contemporary romance with great banter, friendship, and romance

The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
2. In line at BEA, someone recommended the Bridgerton Books and I'll be forever grateful. I don't remember who I was chatting with, but we were talking about Julia Quinn (I read a few of her books, but hadn't read these.) I devoured them. And I'm so happy more are here.

Roller Girl
3. Roller Girl recommended by librarians on those all important best books lists! And they were right, I loved it!

Dumplin'
4. Everyone Raved about Dumplin' and it was on my list to read, but their chatter about it, made me grab it when I saw it at the library. And it was fantastic!


The Great Greene Heist
5. I can't remember who first starting talking about this book,but when I heard heist, I was sold. Just read the sequel and it's equally fantastic! I've be more than happy to keep reading as many Jackson Greene books as are written.

1 comment:

Shanaya Tales said...

Oh Dumplin is on my list too, and my list is now growing rapidly in this BBAW.