Saturday, February 20, 2016

Mysterious Saturday Review: Dream A Little Scream

 * Book 2 in the Dream Club Mystery series *
Taylor and Ali can't believe their good fortune when celebrity chef Sonia Scott is forced to stay in town one more day and wants to do a book signing at their shop. They're excited for the publicity the event will bring - until Sonia dies in a horrible manner.

At first, it appears she died from an allergy attack, but as the clues separate, it appears that someone deliberately murdered her. Now Taylor and Ali attempt to pick up the pieces of their store's reputation by solving the murder so their live can return back to normal.

With a few dead ends, it's time to call their dream club in to help figure out what really happened that morning.
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed the second book in this southern series. I liked the questions surrounding the death or celebrity chef and learning more of her background. I loved learning more about the candy shop and their plans to drum up business for the future. Of course I love reading about the desserts the dream club eats. I really like learning more about dreams and their meanings. I wouldn't mind attending one of these sessions, just as long as my life isn't in danger. So looking forward to the next book in the series!

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Final Thoughts: Another mouth watering read filled with friendship, family drama, a little romance, and of course murder. Be sure to add this one to your list!

No comments: