Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Enjoyed Outside My Comfort Zone

This week's topic is books I enjoyed out of my comfort zone. While I sometimes read comics/graphic novels, it's rare. But I decided that I needed to read more and it's one of my goals for this year. Luckily I'm working with someone who knows a lot about graphic novels and suggests them to me. I have a few at home waiting to read and a few on hold at the library, but here are the most recent ones that I really enjoyed.

HiLo by Judd WinickRoller Girl by Victoria JamiesonMary Anne Saves the Day by Raina TelgemeierThe Nameless CitySunny Side Up
Bad Babysitter (Babymouse, #19)SistersExquisite CorpseBatgirl, Vol. 1: The Batgirl of BurnsideComics Squad #2: Lunch!
Lost at Sea by Bryan Lee O'Malley

2 comments:

Kailana said...

I remember when BATGIRL would have been out of my comfort zone. I used to never like super hero comics, but things changed!

Jessica said...

Roller Girl, Sisters, and Sunney Side Up were all very good books that I liked a lot! And The Nameless city is a GN I'm looking forward to! :)