Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes

This week's topic is Fictional Crushes (AKA book boyfriends) - which is both easy and hard to create. There are so many great ones to choose from... So here they are, the first ones that came to mind.  
Mr Darcy:
Mr Knightley 
Gilbert

Wes * Dimitri * Michael * Duval
The Truth About ForeverVampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)

Po * Sam * Owen
Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Catching JordanThe Geography of You and Me

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Your first three (plus Han Solo from Star Wars) formed all my expectations for romance and men when I was young.

Sue @ Crushingcinders said...

Ahh Mr Darcy - my all time favourite!
Great list.
My TTT

Giovanna said...

<3 Wes <3
Great TOP Ten!
My TTT! :)
Dreamland Review.

MeezCarrie said...

ohhh your first three.... bliss. :) My TTT

Jessica said...

I need to try The Princess Diaries and Graceling, I have hear a lot of good things about both! :)