Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Upcoming Historical Fiction

This week's topic is  Top Ten Historical ... - I changed mine to the top historical reads I'm looking forward to this year. Of course there are others, but for once, I stopped at just 10. I love historical books - probably because my dad is a retired high school history teacher and I grew up in a historical household. 
Ice Age: 
Ivory and Bone


Renaissance:
My Lady Jane

Age of Enlightenment:
Masks and Shadows

Regency (one of my favorite time periods)
The Gilded CageLove, Lies & SpiesBecause of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys & Bridgertons, #1)

Victorian:
Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2)

Imperial Russia:
The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1)

Early 1900s
Outrun the Moon

Throughout history:
A Tyranny of Petticoats: 15 Stories of Belles, Bank Robbers & Other Badass Girls

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A lot of these look good, but I really can't wait for My Lady Jane!!

My TTT.

Also, feel free to check out our giveaway.

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

You've picked so many amazing historical books that I didn't even know were coming out. I am soooo excited for My Lady Jane though, that one looks like it is going to be good. I didn't know The Crowns Game was set in Imperial Russia!!! I AM GETTING THAT BOOK!

Here's my TTT post if you want to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Outrun the Moon has me so excited! San Francisco at the turn of the century and thereafter was a wild and interesting place, especially with the way so many people came and brought their cultures when immigrating.

Also, props for Ivory and Bone...who would have thought to do a historical novel set in the ICE AGE?

iloveheartlandX said...

The Crown's Game is a book I really want to read!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/top-ten-tuesday-42/

Videoclimber said...

The Gilded Cage just jumped onto my wish list!

http://videoclimbersvariations.blogspot.com/2016/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-favorite-historical.html

Jessica said...

My Lady Jane, Love, Lies and Spies, and A Tyranny of Petticoats are all books I'm looking forward to a lot!