Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Sports Books

I changed from this week's topic - to sports books, because it's perfect for the Summer Reading Program theme. I really enjoy sports books and here are some of my favorites:
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 


Tween:
The CrossoverFantasy LeagueFootball Genius (Football Genius Series #1)Take the Reins (Canterwood Crest, #1)
Sugar and Ice

Teen:
Catching JordanBeing Sloane JacobsQB 1cover image
The Bridge from Me to YouDairy Queen (Dairy Queen, #1)Oh. My. Gods. (Oh. My. Gods., #1)The Boy Next DoorThe Ex Games

Nonfiction: 
Sports Illustrated Kids All NEW Access: Your Behind-the-Scenes Pass to the Coolest Things in SportsSports Illustrated Kids Football: Then to WOW!Sports Illustrated Kids What are the Chances? The Wildest Plays in SportsLet Me Play: The Story of Title IX: The Law That Changed the Future of Girls in America

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Tera Lynn Childs, but that is the one series of her I haven't read yet! I need to pick it up :) Great list!

My TTT.

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I love what you've done with the topic this week! As a YA Librarian myself, I've been looking into this Summer's program. :)

Check out my TTT.