Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: If you're in the mood for Paranormal Reads

This week's topic is books to read if you're in the mood for paranormal reads. At the moment, I'm reading Midnight Bites and it's got me thinking about all the great reads from a few years back.

Vampires:
Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1)Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)


Werewolf:
Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)Moonlight (Dark Guardian, #1)

Other:
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)

What are some of your favorite paranormal reads?


9 comments:

Brenda said...

I would probably pick Jonathan Stroud's Lockwood & Co. series and Neil Gaiman's Coraline and The Graveyard Book. Nice list. Here's My TTT link

Lynn said...

Great list! I read Some Girls Bite two years ago and I enjoyed it, however I never picked up the fourth book in the series for some reason. Do you recommend reading it after all?

Tanya @ Girl Plus Books said...

Love seeing the Morganville Vampires on your list! I hardly ever see anyone mention that series. I loved it and yet it seems so underrated.

Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

Michelle said...

I don't read a lot of Paranormal, but I'm always looking for new things to try!! Especially lately. Anyway Hex Hall has been one I've been thinking about reading. It sounds like all the things I love about HS books.

Greg said...

I'm looking to read more paranormal stuff (I've been looking for a good urban fantasy series) and the Chloe Neill book looks fun. Same with werewolves- love the idea, will have to check those two out that you mention.

Jessica said...

I've been feeling like reading a Paranormal book, I think I might try a few of these! :)

Mariela said...

Any list with Vampire Academy in it is a very good list!
My TTT.

MeezCarrie said...

Paranormal isn't typically my thing, but I do love reading a good ghost book from time to time. Witches too. Do you have any faves in those categories? My TTT

Erin said...

I don't read a lot of paranormal, but I haven't really enjoyed any of the paranormal books that I've read. :( I try, but they just don't work for me.