Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tween Tuesday Review: Eden's Wish

 * First in a series * 
Eden's desperately unhappy in her life as a genie. She's not thrilled about granting wishes. Each time she travels to life outside the bottle, she wishes to remain. Humans fascinate her. She longs for freedom, so when the opportunity presents itself, she escapes the lamp.

Life outside the lamp is different and she's making mistakes left and right. But she meets a brother and sister (Tyler and Sasha) who help her along the way.

Eden's quickly caught in the middle of a turf war over the lamp the future of the genies. While she's not interested in staying a genie, neither is she willing to let go of the lamp. Can she save her friends and her future?
My Thoughts: Fantastic tween book. I can't wait to read more. I loved Eden. I felt bad for her, how she longed for freedom and a little bit of adventure. I really liked Tyler and Sasha and how they helped Eden.

I liked watching Eden struggle with her choices. I liked how she held onto her own choices and how she didn't let anyone bully her. She's smart, quick witted, and always getting into trouble. 

Cover Thoughts: Love it!
Source: My Library
Final Thoughts: Grab this one for the fish out of water story, friendships, and the battle between good and evil! 

No comments: