Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Books I'm Dying to Read: July Edition


Spring is finally here and summer is just around the corner. I'm excited for the big publishing months. I can't wait to read summer romances and books about the beach, road trips, and ice cream. 

Kids:
Babies Ruin Everything (Vol. 28)

Middle Grade:
The Treasure of Maria MamounThe Ministry of S.U.I.T.S

YA:
Paper and Fire (The Great Library, #2)Defending TaylorThe SeasonThe Way Back Home (Wildflower, #3)Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies
You Will Know MeP.S. I Like YouHarry Potter and the Cursed Child

Adult:
Sunset in Central ParkJust Kiss MeDaughters of the Bride

What books are you waiting to read?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm looking forward to P.S. I Like You a lot! And I know my Mom is looking forward to Daughters of the Bride! :)