Friday, May 27, 2016

Review: Will Wilder

Will Wilder has a terrible time at his brother's birthday party. He inadvertently destroys the party when he hijacks the donkey and rides it. He causes his brother to break his arm and unlocks his own destiny.

The shadows he's spotted his whole life come into sharper focus. Monsters are sneaking around town causing strange things to happen.

When one of them approaches Will for help, Will must decide if he's going to steal the family relic to use it for his own purposes. His actions could change everything.
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book. 
Lots of action.
Lots of danger.
 Lots of monsters. 
Lots of family secrets.
Great friends. 
Strange family. 
Good against Evil. 
Bad choices. 
Loyalty. 

Cover Thoughts: LOVE it - it reminds me a young Indiana Jones
Source: ARC from a Librarian Preview

Final Thoughts: Full of action and monsters, this will make tween readers very happy!

1 comment:

Got My Book said...

Thanks for the review. I had never heard of this book, but I checked and there is an audiobook version with good ratings. I have added it to my TBR.