Saturday, July 30, 2016

Mysterious Saturday Review: Premonition of Murder

 * Book 3 in the Dream Club Mystery series *
When Taylor and Ali are invited to lunch at the famous Beaux Reeves mansion, they couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, they're only shown the outside of the house. It's reclusive heiress wants to pick their brains.

She's had a premonition of her death. The sister reassure her that dream interpretation can take on many forms. Relief eases the heiress's mind.

However, her dream becomes reality. Ali and Taylor are heartbroken and determined to discover the culprit. Could this death be connected to the past?
My Thoughts: I really love this series - for the Southern mentions, the candy shop, the sisters, and the dream club. I love that differences between the Dream Club members. I adored learning more about the displays in the candy story. Dana is amazing! I loved learning more about the mansion and items inside. I enjoyed the moments with Noah. Of course the food mentioned at the dream club meeting make my mouth water. Looking forward to the next addition in the series.

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Recommended for your cozy section

No comments: