Saturday, November 19, 2016

Adult Review: Sunset in Central Park

 * Book 2 in the from Manhattan with Love series *
Ever since Frankie's parents' divorced and her mother became that woman, she's had trouble trusting men.  Thus she's never been in a real relationship. Still her best friend's brother makes her weak at the knees. When Matt confides that he wants to be more than friends, all bets are off.

At first they begin with no strings attached, but the more time they spend together, the more they fall for each other. Is there any way Frankie can let happiness take over and trust in love?
My Thoughts: I adored this novel. I really liked seeing pieces of Frankie's former life and how that shape her adult life. I love it when she finally went back home after all those years away and discovered nothing was how she remembered it. I loved their moments on the island. I like how Matt was patient with her. I love seeing the three best friends together again. I'm so happy that Eva will have the Christmas story, I can't wait to read it!

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Highly Recommended for all romance sections - along with previous Sarah Morgan novels. 

No comments: