Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Historical Fiction

This week's topic is 10 books your book club should read if they like historical fiction. I love a good historical fiction novel. I wish there were more YA historical fiction. Here are the ones I suggest.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

The SeasonGrave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)A Spy in the House (The Agency, #1)A Countess Below StairsThe Luxe (Luxe, #1)
Nobody's Princess (Nobody's Princess, #1)Ransom My HeartIn the Shadow of the LampThe Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)Maid of Secrets (Maids of Honor, #1)


And a few bonus books with a historical feel but with magic
Poison Study (Study, #1)Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Eon (Eon, #1)

4 comments:

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I can't wait to try Eon, Graceling, and Grave Mercy. :)

Lauren @ Always Me

Louise @ Foxes and Fairy Tales said...

So many beautiful dresses! I loved Poison Study, and have been meaning to finish the series... The other covers all look stunning, so I'll have to check them out.

My TTT.

Jordan @ForeverLostinLiterature said...

I love historical fiction, and you have so many great options listed up here! Really great list, I'm going to have to look up a few of the ones I'm unfamiliar with. :)

Betwixt the Pages said...

Great list this week! I LOVE that you have Eon on here--that book is so so good! I really need to get my hands on Eona...it's been way too long between reads for that series and I'm not sure how I've allowed myself to get away with it honestly! Shame on me!

Happy book-ing to you in the future! My TTT is right here, if you want to check it out--but no worries if you don't! <3