Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Movies

This week topic is all about movies. Since it's 40 days until Christmas (can you believe it?), I thought I'd talk about some favorite Christmas movies. I love a good Christmas romance movie, so of course I'm addicted to the Hallmark channel from now until Christmas. These movies are especially fun to watch cuddled up with the puppy with a cup of hot chocolate in front of the fire.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Christmas Movies
Die Hard
Love Actually
White Christmas

I really love the Hallmark movies, some of my favorites from over the years include:
Crown for Christmas
A Very Merry Mix-Up
Christmas Detour
Christmas Ornament
Christmas at Cartwright's

Not Christmas, but just give me the urge to watch during the holiday season
You've Got Mail 
Little Women
Cutting Edge

Toe Pick


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Cutting Edge :)
Also great topic for the TTT.

Unknown said...

You've got Mail!!

The Jinxed Goblet said...

Been dying to watch Love Actually for the longest time! Will probably see it as the weather gets colder with my sister.

My TTT post.

Girl About Library said...

My brain files Little Women under Christmas movie for some reason - maybe because my family watched it then a lot? Either way, great list!

Jessica said...

I love Christmas movies! Christmas Detour and Crown for Christmas are two of my favorite Hallmark movies! And You've Got Mail! My Mom (It's her favorite movie!) introduced me to that movie a few years ago and I absolutely loved it! :)