Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tween Tuesday Review: Queen of Likes

Karma's wildly addicted to Snappypic - she loves posting pictures and interacting with her thousands of fans. But her family isn't thrilled with all the time she's spending on her phone. After her mom catches her on it during an event, she decides it's been one too many times. Her parents take Karma's phone away and delete her account.

Now Karma feels like a part of her is missing. She no longer has the ability to take pictures. Plus she was almost asked to be chair of publicity for their grade's spirit week by the popular girls. What's a girl to do?
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this read. I love Karma's interactions with her brother and her family. I like how she branched out from taking photos with her phone to using a digital camera. I loved reading about her taking photos; it made me want to take more photos. I really enjoyed her volunteering at the historical society. She had a lot of friendship drama and it was hard to read them treating each other so badly, but I'm glad it all came together in the end.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: Gifted by my #otspsecretsister
Final Thoughts: A really fun book that's perfect for anyone addicted to their phone! Recommended for public and school libraries.

No comments: