Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesdays: 2016 Books Still

This week's topic is 2016 books I still need to read (and there are a LOT of them) but I will attempt to limit myself to the first 10 I spot that I really MUST read ASAP.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 


Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row, #3)Lady Claire Is All That (Keeping Up with the Cavendishes, #3)While the Duke Was Sleeping (The Rogue Files, #1)P.S. I Like YouLittle Black Dresses, Little White Lies
What LightReturn Fire (Moving Target, #2)The Candymakers and the Great Chocolate ChaseDaughters of the BrideThe Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just pre-booked a copy of Take the Key and Lock Her Up in my local library. I need to know how that series ends!

Hope you get to read a few of these soon,
Happy Reading
Rachel @ Paein-and-Ms4Tune

Julie said...

I have PS I Like You on my list too! I've heard nothing but great things about it. I haven't heard of some of the others on your list so I'll have to check them out. Hope you are having a great week!

Krystianna said...

I loved The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love! It was such a fun read.
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Anonymous said...

Love the mix of books on your list! I love reading YA, MG & romance so I can totally relate to this list lol. I really want to read What Light too! So hopefully I can squeeze it in this year since I missed out on it last year :) Thanks for sharing your list!

Jessica said...

I really loved P.S. I Like You! I hope you like it, when you read it! :)

runwright said...

My first time seeing Little Black Dresses but I like the cover.
https://runwright.net/2017/01/10/new-releases/