Sunday, February 26, 2017

Crafting: New Cards


Over the past couple weeks, I've been looking at some crafty items. I finally bought a new tool. It came on Friday. Yesterday I started making cards. I made a birthday card for my OTSPSecretSister because her birthday is this month. I made a thank you card for the rock star author who skyped with us last week. I made a card for my secret sister from the last round. Plus I made a few that I thought looked sweet.

I'm adding something to this one, I'm just not sure yet. But I love the jar!




As you can see, I bought some coffee/tea stamps. I also purchased some Valentine stamps, which I can't wait to use for next year's cards. 

I'm still experimenting. I've seen some videos about layering that I want to try. I might have to buy some more ink pads and some shimmering powder. I might have to buy some more clear stamps (I have a bunch in mind). But it's just another level to my card making.

What do you think?

No comments: