Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR

This week's topic is Spring TBR: for me, I break it up my months. Spring is end of March (when we are really wishing for Spring,) April (when the last snow falls), May, (when we have two weeks of fantastic weather), and June (when it gets Hot). I'll also break out my list into ages. But of course, I can't stop at just 10 books, so it will be a longer list. Enjoy!
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Kids and Middle Grade:
Goldie Vance #2 (Goldie Vance, #2)The Stone HeartPrisoner of Ice and SnowThe Door in the Alley (The Explorers, #1)The Princess and the Page
The GauntletMiss Ellicott's School for the Magically MindedStar-CrossedThe MetropolitansAmina's Voice

YA:
Bad RomanceSummer UnscriptedOnce and for AllWhen Dimple Met RishiRomancing the Throne
The Names They Gave UsThe Truth About Happily Ever AfterThe Love InterestAntisocialFlame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)
In a Perfect WorldDear ReaderA Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)TextrovertAlways and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)
The TakedownDuels and DeceptionGeekerella: A Fangirl Fairy TalePretty FierceAlex, Approximately
Just Another GirlVigilanteEnemy Exposure (The Raven Files, #2)

Adult:
The Day of the Duchess (Scandal & Scoundrel, #3)Serenity Harbor: A Romance NovelDangerous Minds (Knight and Moon, #2)Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys, #2)
New York, Actually (From Manhattan with Love, #4)About a DogNo One But You (Silver Springs, #2)Heat Storm (Nikki Heat, #9)The Thing About Love
It Happened on Love Street (Everland #1)If Not for You (New Beginnings, #3)

In other news, I have a busy and fantastic Spring planned with all these books!

5 comments:

Stardust Words said...

wow, this is quite a list!!! there are so many on here that I can't wait to read as well. Basically everything on your YA list looks amazing to me :) The Names They Gave Us is AMAZING so I hope you love that!
here's my ttt!

Brenda said...

I'm loving that MG list, so many I still need to add.
My TTT link

Michelle said...

Oh man, I love your YA list!! Textrovert and Antisoclial are DEFINITES for me. I'm behind on my Sarah Dessen books, but I so want to read that new one with that beautiful cover! Also, Bad Romance and Just Another Girl are YESes. AND I'm reading Alex, Approximately right now and it's pretty darn cute :)

Kyra said...

So many amazing books! I'm desperate to read When Dimple Met Rishi, Once and For All and The Names They Gave Us - they look incredible!

Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
My TTT Post!

Rissi said...

Not sure how I forgot to add Emery's, but I'm crazy excited for hers! Also, although I've read none of Jenny's, I'm excited that Lara Jean is getting another story. Looking forward to reading the trilogy. :)