Saturday, April 8, 2017

Sexual Assault Awareness Month


photo credit: https://heyhoneyblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/sexual-assault-awareness-month.jpg

I created this brochure for my library - for the teen room. I hope to put copies up this month, with a display highlighting these books. While these are only a sample of books that talk about abusive relationships and rape, I chose these because they are in the library.
I also have several romance books on the list, because I like to balance the light with the dark. Also because these show positive relationships.

The second side of the brochure contains Girl Power Songs and information about abuse as well as hotlines to call.

If anyone wants a PDF of the brochure, let me know in the messages and I'll be happy to send it out.

No comments: