Saturday, July 29, 2017

Adult Review: New York Actually

* Book 4 in the From Manhattan with Love series * 
While walking in the park with her beloved dalmatian, Molly meets Daniel. He's walking his borrowed dog in hopes of chatting her up.

They couldn't be more different. She writes a relationship advice blog and he's a divorce attorney. They chat about life. He asks her for a date, but she turns him down.

Finally he brings coffee to the park and starts breaking down her walls. Could their differences bring them together?
My Thoughts: I adore this series! And this one starts with a new set of siblings with a troubled past. I loved learning more about the twins. I can't wait to read their stories. 

I love the dogs in this book - they steal the book at times. I love the slow burn of the romance between Molly and Daniel. And how their pasts color their present views and their jobs. Another charming read from Sarah Morgan! I didn't want to put this book down. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: This series is perfect for public libraries! Highly recommended.

No comments: